From the Emerald Isle

Sunday, March 29, 2009

March update

We've come to the end of another month! Time flys by....way to quickly! We are still in the process of getting papers ready for our mission. It's hard to find the time for doctor and dentist appointments when we are at the Mission Office every day. But we are getting closer.

The family is doing great. Jeff is visiting Jason in NYC today. He went there for business and extended his trip to spend some time with Jason. Jana, Tony and Kade are in Florida visiting Jolyn, Daniel and Dylan. Tony interviewed at a medical school in Tampa. They should hear in a few weeks where they will be going. He also interviewed in Ohio, Wisconsin and Minnesota.

We are anticipating the arrival of two new little babies in the family. Annette is due the end of May. We are looking forward to another little boy in the family. Jolyn is due the end of September. We can't wait to hear what she is having. Both are doing well.

Baylie and Bryndie are growing up. They are cute little girls and we love spending time with them. Payton and Vincent are fun little buddies. They love to play together. We enjoy the time we are together.

We"re reading Sherlock Holmes and the Red Demon for book club this month. It's about the Hinckley Fire in Minnesota. Hopefully I can finish it by Thursday.

Birch and I enjoyed a night at the Old Log Theater. We had dinner there and then watch the play "Alone at Last" . It was cute. A story of a couple who finally had their last child leave home and the older ones started to come back home. We related a little....and had a few chuckles. Though when it comes right down to it, we would love to have our family here or at least close by all the time.

Life at the Mission Office is good. I think I have finally figured out most of what I am doing. We are enjoying the opportunity to be around such wonderful missionaries.

That's it for now. Not too much that is picture worthy.......maybe next month!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Did the book turn out to be good? I remember you talking about it at the shower. Now I will actually remember which one to check out of the library! Thanks!

Linda said...

It was pretty good. It's fun because it's all about Minnesota.

Janice Anderson said...

I enjoy keeping up with you and Birch and your kids by reading your blog. Exciting times, eh? By now you heard the stakes in the area will be reorganized with the forming of the St Cloud Stake next month. More excitement!