
Yeah! It's finally starting to look like Spring in Minnesota! Saturday we had the AP's and the Anoka Zone leaders over for dinner. It was so nice we barbequed brats and burgers. The missionaries really enjoy it and we loved having them in our home. The Hunsakers and Holts came too so we had a house full. This week is transfer week so we will be losing Elder Halbert from the office back to the field. We will miss seeing him daily but Elder Jensen is a great guy too. I am continually amazed at these young men we serve with!

We enjoyed General Conference this month. Vincent came over for all 4 sessions and he was such a good little boy. He played so quiet and folded his arms for all the prayers. He had fun rocking on the rocking horse Grandpa Marden made for our kids.

Fisher Price people will always be a favorite. We are counting the weeks (6) for little Jasper to come into the world! I think Vincent will be a good big brother!

Here are the girls with their American Girl dolls. We all have so much fun going to the American Girl Store in the MOA! These were their Valentines dresses from Grandma! Sunday when they were here for dinner I pulled Bryndie's front tooth for her! She thought it was pretty fun that Grandma had a "Tooth Fairy" Madame Alexander doll for her to take home for the girls collection. You never know when things tucked away in the closet will come in handy!!!!! They also had fun playing with their 50th anniversary Barbies...I think I get my "doll" fascination from my mom!!!
1 comment:
Wow, that Grandma is one organized Grandma with Connections with the Tooth Fairy! LOL... Who actually pulled the tooth out?
Post a Comment