From the Emerald Isle

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Two more favorites!

Our little red post box. Waiting for mail....
I love the sheep here, especially the black sheep and the sheep that are lost. Hopefully we can help find a few and bring them back to the fold. There are such wonderful people here. They need the gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives.

6 comments:

Danielle L. Lampert said...

Sister Holt,
I would love to write you...what is your address?
Love,
Danielle Lampert ;)

The Seaman Family said...

Kristen and I were just talking about that too, we need your address??

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

I love seeing the countryside and all the beautiful buildings. What an adventure you are on. I loved the apartment. It reminds me a bit of college days with the colorful decor. I'll count my blessings again about my washer and dryer! I shared a pass along card and Book of Mormon today with a friend! Miss you guys.

Janice Anderson said...

Yes, post your address or email your address. The pictures are so much fun to see. It really lights my day to read about your mission and see the beauties of the country and the cute place you found to live. I so pray Bob and I will be able to go on a mission someday. In the meantime, I'll keep posted on your mission. Bless you both.

The Miller Family said...

I am just SO jealous of you two! I can't wait for Joe-Z to take me to Ireland one day! Your pictures are beautiful! Glad to hear you are doing well! So fun to stay up-to-date about your mission...I bet you two are the best!

Serena said...

I looks like a beautiful country. I would love to write to you and President Holt, what is your address??