From the Emerald Isle

Monday, October 12, 2009

Last Week at the Mission Office

This was our last week at the mission office. It was very busy, and hard to say good-bye to many wonderful friends and missionaries. Sister Penny Hargraves took over Elder Holt's position as financial secretary. She is such a wonder person. She joined the church in May! She is so happy to be serving in the mission. She loves the church and is learning all kinds of things!!!!!
We said good-bye to Elder Jensen. He left to go home to Utah. We sure miss him. If you need a tile man he is starting his tile busniess back up in Salt Lake! I will really miss my good friend Sister Naatjes.

We had several wonderful dinners in the mission home. The AP's do such a great job serving and cleaning up. I love the aprons Sister Howell makes for them.


We love being in the Mission Home. There is always such a good spirit there.




Last day in the office. Such wonderful people. I have decided the reason you become so close is because you are all working for the same purpose, to build the kingdom of God on earth. It really is a wonderful thing!



1 comment:

Lorie said...

I'll bet it was sad to leave, you had such a great experience.