A couple of weeks ago, I met Bryndie at her school for Grandparents Day. We had alot of fun coloring, reading, eating M&M's, and playing games.

Here is Bryndie holding the M&M graph we made. We had lots of blue ones in our bags! There were lots of Grandparents there. The class sang a cute song to us.

I think I was the youngest grandma there!!!! Thank goodness!!! I know that won't always be the case! Maybe it was just because my hair was the darkest!

We played with lots of bugs! Thankgoodness they were plastic. I stayed and went to lunch with Bryndie. It's been a long time since I was in a grade school cafeteria! Brought back memories of Lyhaven, my elementary school in California! We had a fun time together and even waved to Baylie who was in the Media center.
1 comment:
Looks like fun.
Post a Comment