
For the last three weeks we have had Elder Vang and Elder Hill living with us. Today, Valentines Day, Elder Vang wanted to cook dinner for us. Pretty nice having a personal chef in your kitchen! Elder Hill is a great dish washer too!!

These are the "Super Lakes" Elders. They extended for three weeks and now they are leaving for home Monday morning. Look out BYU! They are both great guys!!!!

Here's the office staff. This is our home away from home now. We really enjoy the wonderful people we work with.

This is my little corner. Do I look official or what???? Now if I could only figure out what I'm doing!!

This is the Mission home on transfer day. Lots of excitement! Elders and Sisters everywhere.....

A sea of missionaries! On a cold January day......

Here is Elder Holt's office. He is down the hall from me but not too far...after all we are companions!!!

Elder Petersen and Elder Phillips were my "trainers". They taught me everything and now that they are out of the office they are still supportive when I call for help! I made them these giant Rice Krispy bars they day they left me on my own!
They are great missionaries and great guys! Elder Phillips is almost ready to go home to Arizona and we will really miss him!

Our mini- mission is going good. It's hard to believe we have already been there six weeks.
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing! Fun to see your new missionary life!
What fun to be around those special missionaries. I hope my missionary is lucky enough to have such great people to work with!!
Thanks for the update. It is so fun to hear about all your experiences. I love the family pictures and the He Man collection. I so remember that. Too fun.
You DO look official! You guys are so cute and perfect for your new callings. Looks like all of your years of serving in the youth program are coming in handy. :)
You're looking great! I love the name tag and all. What a great blessing though and How great to see what it's like to be on a mission!
Mom, you do look official. Cute. I am glad you guys are enjoying it there and how fun to have a personal chef!
I got to teach seminary in the Mission Home when we lived in the Bloomigton Ward under Pres. Evans. There is such a special spirit there!I know that the mission is very blessed to have your companionship serving!
Post a Comment