From the Emerald Isle

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He Man...

After Christmas, Birch and I decided to start going through some things in the house. First on the list was the collection of toys we still have from our children. Needless to say, there are too many! We found the He Man collection under the stairs and after sending them through the dishwasher, they were ready to play with. Jeff was in heaven! He played with them for about two hours on a Sunday night, explaining every move to Baylie and Bryndie.
This is Snake Mountain, it's really Jason's, along with all the bad guys.

This is Castle Greystone. It's Jeff's with all the good guys!



It was a fun night, bringing back fun childhood memories. Hang on to those toys! They may come in handy some day!!!! I wonder how they would do on
E-Bay! Just a thought!


3 comments:

Andie said...

No way, I spy Skeletor! That is just a trip!

I bet they would fetch some serious money on Ebay.

Post-it Notes said...

How fun! My kids like the old toys at grandmas house better than they like the new toys. I love that you have the whole He-man set!

The Stevens said...

I wish I could have been there for that!!!