
I thought I'd better document Thanksgiving. This year we went to Julie and Cameron's home. Julie cooked the turkey and we all contributed to the meal. Yummy!! I think Jeff and Cameron ate more before dinner than during dinner!

It was fun to be at the Hunsakers home. We ate alot and enjoyed each other's company.

After dinner, Baaylie put on a dance show for us in the newly finished downstairs. I was quite proud of this shot, catching her in mid-air.

All the kids joined in the program. They had a great time running around dancing. All the girls were then invited to join the dance. Julie and I rocked out for one song before we got too tired! Annette decided to watch. After the program, we all played Pit. I was the new champion (much to Birch's dismay) He likes to win.....During the Pit game we looked over at Payton, he had found the empty bubbly bottles.....

Good to the last drop! It was a fun day. At 10:00 p.m. Julie and I left for the outlet mall. We shopped till 3:00 a.m. Got some great deals! And enjoyed the people watching as we stood in lines. The weather was pretty nice this year. At 4:00 a.m. Birch and I crawled into bed. Needless to say, we didn't hit the morning specials!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a perfect Thanksgiving! Fun to see pics of Julies house. It looks nice and I'm sure they will enjoy the new finished basement this winter!
That picture of Payton is hilarious!
I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving! It is fun to see pictures of everyone.
Post a Comment