From the Emerald Isle

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ward Campout


This weekend was our ward campout. Birch and I decided to go and camp since we didn't get to camp this summer. There was a great turnout for dinner but most of the ward went home after the bonfire Friday night. There were only four families that stayed. Mark Lambert and his two little girls, Bishop Delong, Jared DeGolier and his son Cody and us! It was a beautiful night and we enjoyed sleeping under the stars in our little tent. Now we can say we camped this year!

2 comments:

The Stevens said...

I can't believe no one else stayed. That's fun though. I miss camping, but I am too scared to do it here.

The Seaman Family said...

Thanks so much for coming Linda & Birch. We had a great time. We will have to stay next year. John had to work so we decided to go home...bummer. But we had a wonderful time. Thanks for the yummy cookies!