From the Emerald Isle

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Swiss Days

Birch went home and I stayed in Utah for another week so I could go to Swiss Days and spend some time with my Mom and Dad. It's always fun to see the booths and eat the food. We saw Elder Russell M. Nelson enjoying the day there. Lorie, Krista, Zachary, Katie were there from the West family.
We hung out at the usual spot behind the church. Patti, Kerry, Darci, Alie and Cory were there from the Chlarson Family.
Jana, Tony, Kade and I were there from the Holt family.
Conley was there representing the Huberts, and Mom and Dad were there. As always it was so fun to be together. We just missed all those who weren't there.
After four weeks of vacation I was ready to go home....but I enjoyed the summer travel, especially when I can spend time with our family. We love them and cherish the memories we have together.


3 comments:

Patti said...

It was so fun to have you here!! We always love and treasure those fun family times when we are all together!!!! When will you be coming back so we can make more fun memories??

Lorie said...

I just love Swiss Days! Glad you could stay for the annual event!

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

I love Swiss Days!