From the Emerald Isle

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Leaving Lurgan

We said good-bye to our little home in Marlborough Park in Lurgan. It was sad as we drove through the neighborhood for the last time. We left our friendly lions that have guarded the driveway for the past 11 months!
One last look. We will always have fond memories of the time we lived here. (Except for the August spiders....yuck!)

We drove through downtown Lurgan on our way to Belfast.


They had just put the Christmas decorations up and it was very festive.



I rolled the window down to get a better picture. The town Christmas tree was huge!




Goodbye little Lurgan, on to big Belfast!





The first night in our new little flat, I decided to decorate. With what???? Of course!! I pulled out the souvenirs that I have purchased this past year. Tea towels look great on the wall!!






Not much furniture, and a lot of bare wood floors.....







The kitchen is nice. Everything we need.








We have settled in quite comfortably! We like it more and more each day!









No comments: