After Sunday dinner....fun little kids! We love having them come over
I think Payton just finished his ice cream. Baylie and Bryndie are such good little helpers. They really know how to take care of their little brother.
This was our trial mission picture...... we took about 20! and we are still not sure........It's the last weekend of August but it feels like October! I love this cool weather, but sad to see summer go. We have been busy around the house. Tony and Jana left a few weeks ago for Florida and now Tony is coming tonight to drive their belongings to their new home. We miss having them here. They are enjoying their time with Jolyn and Daniel. I'm so glad they will only be 10 minutes from each other. We can't wait until October to go see everyone! Especially Baby Girl Stevens!
Everything is going along pretty good. Jasper is still in PICU. He is stable and hopefully will start to grow soon! He will probably be there at least a couple more months. We love him!
Life at the mission office is great. We have made friendships there that will last forever. It's kind of sad to see our time there winding down. They are still looking for our replacements....any takers????? Our mission papers are submitted................just waiting for interviews and then we should know where we will be for the next two years.......scary!
We'll keep posting!


2 comments:
We saw these same grandchildren of yours today when we attended Elk River Ward!!! So cute to see another generation of yours with those familiar Holt-like faces!!! Isn't it a thrill to watch "the circle of life?"
I love your new background. I think that is a very nice picture for your mission. Wow...is the time getting that close? When we lived in the Bloomington Ward, I was a Ward Missionary and I got to work with the Sisters. There is always so much excitement in the air during transfers.
Post a Comment