9 years ago
Friday, October 10, 2008
Reflections
It's Friday afternoon and I have been reflecting back on this week. I seem to have some free time in life right now, and believe me, I'm not complaining. It's nice to be able to run to DSW for new shoes when I want too. ( I found a great pair of red ones at Famous Footwear for $4.99) We hosted FHE for the ward Monday night. I typed for Alice all day Tuesday, Wednesday, I came home and mowed the lawn just because it was a beautiful fall day in Minnesota and it was so nice to be outside. Then I chatted with Mom on the phone which is always one of my favorite things to do... Thanks Mom! Yesterday Andrea Juncker and I spent the day shopping in Anoka, (checked out the new "Three French Hens") the Round Barn, Serendipity for lunch and a couple of hours in Home Goods! We had a great time, then I met Birch for dinner before his High Council Meeting. Friday, Watched Vincent for Annette and Jeff, chatted with Patti and Jolyn on the phone, made a Facebook account....I'm getting so high-tech.....Looking forward to a Movie with Birch tonight. Life is good and I am thankful for quiet moments and time for whatever.... Maybe I'll go buy some pumpkins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment